- Big cities top the most-booked list. Nothing surprising here as perennial global hotspots take the top stops on the most-booked list, but many smaller cities are seeing significant growth compared to 2017.
- But smaller cities see significant growth. The top ten trending destinations are all seeing growth of 175% or more. The top three trending are Gangneung (Korea), Edmonton (Canada), and Indianapolis (USA).
- Travelers increasing seek to book non-traditional digs. Outside of typical residential homes, specialty spaces such as nature lodges, yurts, and RV’s are seeing 133%+ growth in demand.
- More travelers are booking Experiences. From Hollywood sign hikes and secret concerts to local flavors and libations, guests are increasing booking Experiences along with their stay.
This 1.3 acre parcel has been scheduled for build later this summer. Plans are already purchased, lot bought and Surveyed. Construction should start late summer 2019 and be ready for a Northern Christmas experience. Winter or Summer this place has it all and availability will be hard to come by once this project is completed. This resort atmosphere is filled with amenities from nature walks, ice skating, snow mobiling, 4 wheeling, hunting, swimming both pool and lakes, fishing, horseback riding and a championship 18 hole golf course. This will soon be the place to be and visit. Oh yeah, it also minutes away from Boyne Mountain Ski resort as well.
If all that wasn't enough for ya' there is within a 35 minute drive, one of the largest & shallow lakes in the country(Houghton Lake) and wine country Traverse City isn't too much further. Don't let this potential passive rental income opportunity pass you by.
- 1.3 Acres Purchased in Antrim County
- Started clearing land for build
- Plan to build a Log Cabin and make available for rent at $125/night furnished.
- HOA provides discounted championship golf course, indoor swimming pool, horseback riding and landing strip for those far out-of-towners.
- Beaches, lakes and many outdoor activities join us in building this Northern Getaway.